Who said you need wheels to move your house ?
Just a picture of countryside rider transporting huge amount of greens for the cows on the strong carrierof a black mamba indian frame…
beauty beauty beauty ! how to beautiful when the general amenities are slowly rottening on the harsh sun of Africa ?
Different possibilities :
- use colours as much as possible
- go to the local beauty shop
- put some hair extension
- Use a mobile phone as much as possible to ask basic question (3 how are you a day is a minimum)
- were tigh dress to be at the bottom
- Use whitening cream (very dangerous and might result in neoimperialistic inconscious soul colonisation difficulties)
- be yourself and develop your creativity
- Ride a bicycle ( not seen often..)
- Learn how to use high heals in a mudy trail
- Have a polar beer!
Just don’t sit here! low-cost physical space limitation without barbwire—
Street painting. The last one could be easily elected president of Kenya!!
Cow cow cow, there are everywhere. just a few portrait spotted in the great city of Kisumu.
Once on my bike, going maybe too fast, i had to front-breack very fast. Consequence : I was thrown above my steering and i arrived on the back of a cow. Luckily she was not the kind of Matador killing-one. Nevertheless she went crazy and started to run. I played the cow boy for a few second and i fall graciously on the concrete. No one was hurt by chance. A very nice meeting indeed.